BRAND SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Sweepstakes begins on August 30, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 10, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET on (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
1. Eligibility: The Clean & Clear Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to non-employees of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (“Sponsor”) who are legal U.S. Residents currently residing in the 50 United States including the District of Columbia who are older than eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, as of the date of entry. Only individuals meeting all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules may participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize (“Participant”). Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Sponsor: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., 199 Grandville Road, Skillman, NJ 08558.
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit one of the two (2) influencer partner Instagram pages (each, an “Influencer”), comment on the Influencer’s Sweepstakes post, tag a friend who is eligible for the Sweepstakes to win the prize with you, and both you and your friend must follow the @CleanandClear Instagram channel, and you will be entered into that Influencer’s drawing. If you do not have an Instagram account, establishing an account is free. All Instagram terms apply. You and your friend can “unfollow” @CleanandClear on Instagram any time after the winner announcement.
Limit one (1) entry per person per Influencer Sweepstakes post. Entries from any person in excess of this limitation will be void.
Entries that are not received by Sponsor for any reason will not be eligible and will be disqualified. Bulk, automated or third-party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries and/or entries by using multiple and different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and such individual must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to Sponsor’s or forfeit the prize. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
4. Selection of Winners: On or about September 13, 2021, each Influencer will select a potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for their drawing. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Nonwinning entries from one Influencer’s drawing will not be included in any other Influencer’s drawing. The potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by direct message by Influencers on or about September 15, 2021. If a potential Grand Prize winner does not respond to the initial notification within the time period specified or is not in compliance with these Official Rules , or in the event that a potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason or a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner for the drawing at issue will be selected in accordance with the selection criteria described above. If required, up to three (3) alternate winners per forfeited prize will be selected, after which any unclaimed prizes will remain un-awarded.
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
5. Prizes (2) (one (1) per Influencer drawing): Each winning entrant and the tagged friend in the winning entry will receive ONE (1) Walmart.com Gift Card of $150.00 (the “Prize”). Terms and conditions apply to use of gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize: $300.00. Limit one (1) prize per person.
Prize Restrictions: Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. General Conditions: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Proof of submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void all associated entries) it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and (c) award the prize(s) for the drawing(s) at issue at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment for such drawing(s) or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, Facebook, Inc. (Instagram), Influencers, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (1) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, inaccurate, delayed, illegible or garbled entries, comments, direct messages, tags, email, or other communications of any kind; (2) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (3) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (5) other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed. Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITE https://www.cleanandclear.com/backtoschoolrules OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. Disputes. Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts in the State of New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Clean & Clear in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
10. Winners List: For a winners list, send an email to [email protected] by no later than 30 days following the end of the Sweepstakes.