Clear away acne-causing impurities
What's great about it
Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser is a daily scrub that allows micro-beads to slough away dead skin and unclog pores. The innovative formula combines a key acne-fighting ingredient to treat acne while helping to prevent future breakouts.
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Start with clean hands.
- Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
- Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
- Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, but be careful not to get it in your eyes.
- Just swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry with a towel.
- Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase up to 2 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.
- If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
Benzoyl Peroxide (5 %)
Glycerin Petrolatum C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Mineral Oil Water Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Zinc Lactate Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Potassium Polyphosphate Polyethylene Fragrance Carbomer Titanium Dioxide Menthol
For External Use Only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.